Úvod Mail Sitemap
hpshls
logo_seo_optimizing.pngLogo2

Seo search engine optimization "show to the world"

 

What exactly is SEO?

 

SEO is an acronym for "Search Engine Optimization - Czech" search engine optimization ". Search engine optimization means redoing the site (or a new site) so that appealed to search engines (Google, Seznam, Atlas ...


It is important that the site liked the search engines?

 

Yes. When the pages like search engines, placed high up in search results for certain keywords. This site visibility in search results and Internet users will take more clicks. Through a search engine in this way to get around web average 80% of new visitors. If the site well optimized for SEO principles and will include high-quality information is a high probability that endears it to the search engines themselves can bring many new visitors.

 

seo.png

What sites like search engines?

 

In particular, those that are popular among users. The purpose of the filter your search all sites on the Internet and displayed by the quality of the user page for him the most useful and accurate in content. By quality content and usefulness of the resulting search engine ranks pages one after each other. Another important factor, which deals with SEO is also a form of highlighting themes published on the site which is also placed great emphasis on the perspective as a result, achieved positions.

 

How many people clicked on the 1st position?

 

The amount placed in the web search results, the more users pay attention to it and the more it clicked. A favorite among Internet users top 10 sites in search results for specific keyword phrases searched. There are moves 90% of all users and only the remaining 10% of users continues on the next page where further. Much more popular as the transition from first to second hand, the user is searching for a different phrase.

 

Keyword analysis

 

Keyword analysis entails identifying the optimal keywords and phrases, which the website will be optimized to achieve in the future, the best results. It is important at the outset to highlight key words to select only those keywords and phrases that best describe the site, and there is a presumption that bring success. The wrong choice of keywords and phrases is the inability to achieve high quality results on the Internet.

 

Our pick of web sites:

 

Paper Towels


Date of realization: August 2009
Client: ACTAPOL s.r.o.
Client URL:
http://www.papiroverucniky.cz
The client ACTAPOL s.r.o.
ACTAPOL - cleaning and hygiene budovÚklid offices and halls, cleaning work on crafts and specialty cleaning services. We provide carpet cleaning, window washing, floor washing machine. We offer cleaning and cleaning Ecolab, Tork and Task. Paper towels, napkins Tork.



For our client we created a online store (e-shop), which is built on content management system created to measure accurately. Shop is due to its convenient and easy to use administration site administrator can easily add, remove, and modify all the goods. Shop is also equipped with interfaces for different retail and wholesale settings. Issuance of the Action of goods, sales, informing their customers send out news directly from the site and many more offers just the e-shop.


Would you like to have a little or maybe a completely different web site? ... Contact us and let everything else to us....
tvorba webu
© 2010 Svět Firem.cz - Tvorba webových stránek
CS EN